Download Items from Google Drive to Local Machine
- Click on My Drive on the left-hand side of the Google Drive page.
- This will bring you to the main directory of your Google Drive. From there you need to select the items that you would like to download by clicking on the empty check box on the left-hand side of the file.
- After selecting you hit the More drop down button and select Download.
- A window will then appear and you are presented with two options: Selected items and All items. If you choose selected items you will convert and download only the selected files that were checked off prior. If all items is selected, all of the items in your Google Drive will be downloaded. When downloading the files they are set by default to be compressed in a .zip format. The limit for the amount of exported data in one download is 2 GB.
- Hit the Download button and the files will be downloaded through the web browser that is in use. *
*The .zip file can be unzipped with 7Zip or WinRAR.