Department of Computer Science
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-2424
Dr. Borodin is well known for his research on computational methods and non-visual interfaces for improving Web Accessibility. Yevgen Borodin obtained his Ph.D. and M.S. in Computer Science from Stony Brook University in 2009 and 2005; B.Tech. in Web Development from Alfred State College of Technology in 2003.
Yevgen Borodin's current research works include:
- Context analysis in relevant information searching
- Context in process models for non-visual online transactions
- Personalized lifelong learning for non-visual online transactions
- Web page segmentation, partitioning, summarization, and labeling
- Improving accessibility of dynamic content in Web pages
- Navigation strategies in Non-Visual browsing
- HTML form analysis and non-visual filling
- VoiceXML dialog generation and dialog selection
Dr. Borodin served on program committees for numerous conferences and journals.