As part of the CS DLS, on Feb. 24, 2017 Prof. Moshe Vardi will present The Automated-Reasoning Revolution: From Theory to Practice and Back.
- RT @aruna__b: Come to our talk to learn how to build a local news recommendation system without losing privacy. #ACMHotMobile. wo… https://t.co/OXtXzjsqwr — 20 hours 7 min ago
- Thanks @Newsday for covering @sbucompsc student win at this weekend's hack @CEWIT_SBU https://t.co/wlUxOiswrn — 1 day 22 hours ago
- RT @leturos: New York state cyber security rules will be effective on March 1st https://t.co/H9ITCZZQgj — 2 days 2 hours ago
- RT @CEWIT_SBU: BIG congrats to all of our #HackAtCEWIT finalists! Was an awesome weekend! https://t.co/j5bueoCTdl — 2 days 4 hours ago
- #hackcewit in full swing! shout out to @sbucompsc students @stonybrooku @ CEWIT https://t.co/64VyMR47rf — 4 days 19 hours ago
- Med Student Brings Magic to Patients at Stony Brook Children's Hospital
- Governor Cuomo Announces the Launch of the New York State Resiliency Institute for Storms & Emergencies
- Shoveling Out: Seven Tips for Surviving Inconveniences Caused by Winter Storms
- Stony Brook Educators Receive 2017 MLK Suffolk County Public Service Award
- Stony Brook Mathematics Professor Receives International Recognition
The individuals from CS being honored are Tal Eidelberg, Daniel Kivatinos, Michael Nusimow, and Koray Oncel.
The New York State Center of Excellence in Wireless and Information Technology will host its inaugural region-wide, interdisciplinary student hackathon, Hack@CEWIT, focusing on industry-relevant internet of things (IoT) and microservices challenges in the Center’s 100,000 s.f., next-generation research and education facility — at Stony Brook University.