To get transfer credit for a course, please refer to the Transfer Equivalency Database. If the course you are trying to transfer is not in the database, please submit a detailed course syllabus with information such as project descriptions, and a transcript to the Computer Science Undergraduate Office which will then be evaluated. Note, only courses transferred before matriculation can be used for CSE major admission purposes.

faq weight