How to Subscribe to Classroom Calendars
1. Navigate to your Stony Brook Computer Science gmail account.
2. In the top right corner, click on the square to reveal a drop down menu and select Calendar from the menu. A new window with your calendars will open.
3. On the left side of the newly opened window, locate the Add a coworker’s calendar. Next to the search bar, click on Add (+) button. A menu will pop up. Click on Browse resources.
4. From here you will be redirected to a list of different Computer Science classroom calendars. Check the rooms that you want to subscribe to. This will add the calendar to your accounts calendars.
5. After you have subscribed to the desired calendars, return to your Gmail calendar page by pressing the back arrow on the top left. Underneath the Other calendars header, the calendars should automatically show up. If not, click on the checkbox next to the room numbers.